Do you feel like you are wasting a lot of leads through cold emailing? You are not alone! Even if you’re really good and convert 10% of your leads, you are still leaving 90% of the leads without a response. With ProLeads you can create a sales machine that doesn’t stop until you get a foot in the door of your target accounts. We call it Outbound Referral.
With Outbound Referral, ProLeads finds the strongest introducer your team knows to ask for a warm introduction into your target accounts. If the assigned path doesn't work out, just select the next path and the lead is re-assigned to the next strongest introducer.
We've cut our customer acquisition cost in half using ProLeads.David Langer, Co-founder & CEO, Zesty Inc.
ProLeads has been a phenomenal tool for BraveNew to use more intelligent and targetted lead sourcing. The ProLeads solution takes a lot of the hassle out of social selling and lets you hustle at scale.
We've generated hundreds of thousands of dollars in pipeline for our clients using Proleads. They are a critical tool for immediately doubling lead creation, shortening sales cycles and increasing deal volume. It's an integral part of our stack. If you aren't using them, you are leaving money on the table.Travis Wallis, Founder & CEO, Th3ory.com
ProLeads is the future of social selling. Their email personalization engine blows all the competitors out of the water.Jordan McMinn, Senior Director of Sales, Email Copilot
Proleads leverages the perfect balance of human touch and technology to boost our sales process. Its features are robust enough that members of our team are using it for different purposes, but all with a single goal of closing more deals!Tim Wu, Customer Growth and Content, Framed.io
Why do I love ProLeads, because it improves my efficiency 100% at identifying leads and getting in contact with them faster. Using ProLeads I am able to identify four times more people in one quarter of the time of other methods. It truly is an exceptional tool and I wouldn't want to imagine doing my job without it.Joseph Krammer, Business Development, Looker
ProLeads has allowed me to expedite obtaining prospective client information accurately and effectively. Lead generation is a dry, laborious act, but ProLeads truly has automated this so I can spend more time doing what I love, which is interacting with potential clients.Jake Moffett, Business Development & Growth, InDinero